Apr 1, 2019
Is there a car crash in your brain every morning?
Are you constantly overwhelmed trying to multi-task the
demands of a creative life?
In this episode:
- how to structure your day for sanity
- why creator life lends itself to overwhelm
- how long it takes for the solopreneur dust to settle
- how to level up sooner
- step it takes to actually make a move
- the biggest solopreneur sanity hack
- the mindset that held Berna back
- brain tricks to grow your solopreneur patience
Links to things discussed in this episode: