May 11, 2018
How Do You Transition to Remote Work?
- How do you go from vacationer mode to
living as a digital nomad?
- Should I just stay put for a little
while to get a remote work routine established?
- Is it possible to work and travel when
you're becoming a digital nomad?
- Why is it so exhausting to work and travel?
- Once I start to work remotely and travel, how do I avoid
constant overwhelm and exhaustion?
- How do I deal with the lack of friends and social network when
living the digital nomad life?
- Can digital nomads make friends? How?
- What's the deal with co-working spaces? Co-living
Links to references made in the podcast:
- 2:14 . . . the
dream work/rest/travel ratio
- 3:32 . . . why Berna
sounds weird this ep
- 4:39 . . . why travel
- 7:30 . . . how travel
affects your identity & why
- 10:16 . . . why
people back home don't get it
- 11:01 . . . why
travelers get blindsided by numbness
- 15:11 . . . Jema
issues Berna a challenge
- 17:32 . . . the
empowering thing you can do to feel good about your daily
- 20:44 . . . how do
you create and maintain a support network when
- 22:46 . . . why you
should stop saying "doing nothing"
- 24:43 . . . how to
finally spend enough time with your friends
- 28:00 . . . how to
connect with people who understand your crazy traveler
- 29:25 . . . are
co-working spaces a good option?
- 32:12 . . . the
linchpin for building a village in your digital nomad
- 33:33 . . . Berna's
- 35:45 . . . how to
get your Ticket 2 Blog fix between episodes
- 37:06 . . . what's
the topic next week?
- 38:30 . . . what
we're most dreading in our crazy nomad lives